My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dexter (Season 6)

This religious/ faith themed season has our favorite "good" serial killer trying to track down a duo of religious psychopaths, played by Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks, who are trying to jump start the end of the world by killing people according to the Book of Revelation.  Another great chapter for one of my favorite television shows currently running.  It took awhile to get all the discs from Netflix (an issue which I could blog about but have decided to let pass since the movie rental company is usually pretty good) but the wait was worth it.   I can't wait to see what will happen in season 7.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment