My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Breaking Bad (Season 3)

If you've not watched this show yet, then you're missing out.  This is some of the best drama on television.  Created by Vince Gilligan, it tells the story of Walter White, a chemistry teacher who goes into the Meth cooking underground after learning he has cancer.   His plan is to make enough money to help his family survive without him.  In this the third season Walter White proves to be one of the most complex and interesting character ever devised.  A good man who is forced to be bad or a bad man in denial about being a bad man.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment