My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Los Cronocrímenes [Time Crimes] (2007)

I love time travel films and this mystery box of a story is an enjoyable example of the sub-genre. Hector lives with his beloved wife out in the Spanish country and he’s just trying to enjoy his afternoon while his wife goes shopping. Yet his curiosity is tweaked when he sees through binoculars a woman out in the woods take off her closes. He decides to investigate only to become a victim to a crazy masked killer. He is stabbed and is able to escape to a science complex. It’s here that he becomes trapped in a time loop and where the adventure and the film’s many fun twists begin. I think this is a great little movie well worth checking out. Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment