My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Being Elmo (2011)

This inspiring documentary follows the story of Kevin Clash, the puppeteer who dreamed of Sesame Street as a kid and adult and ended up becoming the creator of a superstar.  For those skeptics out there that don't believe that hard work and persistence doesn't count and that dreams never come true, watch this and be proven wrong.  It's not just a rags to riches story it's also an celebration of Jim Hensen and his beacon of promise and talent.   A wonderful movie that brought tears to my eyes and filled me with hope.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment