My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Forever this series will be tainted for me.  Ever since AMC cut Frank Darabont from running this show the quality just isn't the same .  It's still good and there's a lot about this third season to praise but it just doesn't have the same depth.  Regardless I'm still watching it and I really enjoyed the introduction of the Governor and seeing Rick's crew continue to thrive in their new home.  It still doesn't answer enough questions about Zombies to completely satisfy me but I'm looking forward to see another season anyway.  Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment