My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Downton Abbey (Season 2) 5/4

The second season of this British television show about an imaginary country estate and the people who live there, whether as masters or servants ,in the early 1900s is as good as ever.   The Great War pushes on and the Crawleys must rise up and do their part.  This classy soap opera continues to impress with a cast seemingly perfect and a storyline that is as unexpected as life.  Julian Fellows must be extremely proud.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment