My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Glee (Season 3)

The popular high school musical show about the unpopular kids of Glee Club continues its third season and is able to keep from becoming stale.   The love story between Rachel and Finn continues to entice and the ongoing quest for a National Title remains as exciting as ever.  It does seem at times that the magic that made this show so amazing during the first two seasons is running low but there are still some moments.  I also think the producers are making a mistake not introducing more students to replace the Seniors graduating.   Even if we continue to follow the senior class after graduation this is a show about a high school Glee club so it needs to spend most of the time in high school.   Grade: A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment