My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Breaking Bad (Season 5)

There's no way I can stop watching this show after the last season.  This show is a lot like the drug it dissects.   Like meth it makes you really high and makes you want more, while at the same time it destroys your moral understanding of the world.  Is Walter White a villain or just a guy trying to survive?   Is Jesse Pinkman a good guy too or a bad guy unwilling to see his destiny?   This short half season will leave you breathless, gasping for more even know you'll have to wait until August to see how it ends.   How else can this story end but in a tragic climax where Walter White loses everything he loves?   Something tells me the writers have a lot up their sleeves and I can't wait to find out what they have in store for us.  Best show on TV land, or at least of those shows I'm watching.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment