My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sons of Anarchy (Season 3)

The motorcycle club bad guys everyone loves to watch continues to roll in this enjoyable third season. Kurt Sutter, creator, now takes us across the Atlantic and into the heart of the IRA.  Desperate to reunite with his family, Jax will have to learn more about his father's Belfast roots while Tara must debate if she should continue to be mixed up with Jax at all.   Meanwhile Gemma is on the run for a double murder frame job.  There are some plot holes and obvious set ups that quality shows avoid but this is still a good show with a wonderful ensemble cast.  Grade: B+   

No comments:

Post a Comment