My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Breaking Bad (Season 4)

Easily one of the best shows on television, Vince Gilligan and company take the epic story of Walter White (AKA Heisenberg) to new and brilliant heights with this their fourth season.  If this season had a subtitle it would be the Showdown between White and Fring or maybe The Chicken Man Rises.  The writing for this show is so good and the drama so intense I can't imagine being able to watch one of these episodes on AMC with commercials.  I'd wear out my floor from pacing as I waited.  Thank god I stream this show, which is the only real way to be able to withstand all of these characters' entanglements.   If you have not started watching this show, you need to start, from season one and catch up.  Something tells me that this one's going to go down in history as one of the best shows of all time.  Grade A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment