My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Top Ten Monster Movies

To bounce off from the theme of yesterday's blog let's have a count down.  To clarify, I'm not counting movies about vampires or werewolves.  Frankenstein is a monster but not the kind this list refers to.  Here I'm talking about big monsters that terrify an entire town or city.  I am not counting animals either.  Jaws is a monster movie in a way but sharks are real.  This list celebrates the imaginary creatures. 

10. King Kong (2005)
9. Feast
8. Reign of Fire
7. Cloverfield
6. Tremors
5. The Mist
4. The Host
3. Aliens
2. Gojira (the original Godzilla)
1. King Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment