My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mystic Pizza (1988)

Julia Roberts, Annabeth Gish and Lili Talyor star as three friends who all work at a pizza joint in Mystic, Connecticut.  Each are involved in a love story that goes in different directions.  Charming and funny, I can see why this has become a cult classic.  If you like movies of the eighties I recommend it unless you hate chick flicks, which this is.  Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment