My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Horrible Bosses (2011)

A riff on the old "I hate my boss" theme that made 9 to 5 so great. Except this time there are three bosses and a little bit of Hitchcock thrown in the mix. Nick (Jason Bateman), Dale (Charlie Day) and Jack (Jason Sudeikis) decide to help each other kill their hated bosses all played with hilarity by Kevin Spacey (in a sort of encore performance of his famous Swimming with Sharks character), Jennifer Aniston and Colin Farrell.  But because this is a comedy nothing goes as it should and if you're like me you'll spend a lot of time laughing your ass off.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment