My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Medium (Season 6)

The adventures of Allison DuBois continue and I’m so glad.  I love this show.  It’s like a comfortable sweater that you like to wear on cold mornings.  It’s used and has a few holes in it but it’s just so nice.  I love the DuBois family, seeing the kids get older and a husband and wife duo that I just love seeing.   Yes, by now most of the episodes are predictable (the formula is well used) but I don’t care.  I love seeing Allison solve each mystery and when the writers come up with a clever story line (like the B&W Night of the Living Dead episode Bite Me) the result is magic.  Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment