My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory (2012)

The final act in this documentary trilogy about the West Memphis Three ends in just a weird and upsetting way as all the others.  I'm not going to give it away but I was shocked when I thought I would be overjoyed.   For anyone who hasn't seen the first two films, you could skip them and just watch this one since it recaps almost everything (although with less dramatic detail).   I honestly don't think there's a better testament on how messed up our justice system is.   I'm still fuming.  Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment