My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Glee (Season 2)

I wouldn't say this sophomore continuation is quite as good as the first season, but it's still a kick ass show.  Sure some of the magic has faded and the love stories seem less urgent and exciting to watch, but the music still shines and sent shivers down my spine.  I also loved the new additions to the show, especially the new football coach.  Gade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment