My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Chaos Theory (2008)

A surprisingly entertaining comedy about an anal minute-by-minute schedule freak who gets off track and because of this, his life sprawls out of control leading him to believe that one should live in chaos instead.  Ryan Reynolds holds his own along with Emily Mortimer as his wife.  Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment