My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

10 Favorite Christmas Moments (Commentary)

Since I've already written a best Christmas movie list I thought I'd pick my favorite moments, those scenes or images that forever stick in my mind and entertain me.  Ten is almost impossible but there's the ten that popped up in my head the most.

10.Ernest Saves Christmas -  I love the image of all the reindeer on the ceiling of the shipping company.
9.  Home Alone - Kevin uses "Angels with Filthy Souls" to get him a pizza. 
8. The Office, Eps 2.10 "The Christmas Party" - This is a great episode but I love it when everyone tries to swap for the Secret Santa gift from Michael, the Ipod.
7. Arrested Development, Eps.1.8 "In God We Trust" - Tobias is a Never Nude.
6. It's A Wonderful Life - I love watching the passion as Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed share a phone.  It's an amazing scene.
5. Christmas Vacation - Uncle Eddie in his Bathroom Robe as he says  "Shitter's Full."
4. A Christmas Story - Santa telling Ralphie "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" as he kicks him down the slide.
3. Elf - It's a very obscure moment but when the whale emerges from icy waters of the north pole to say, "Bye, Buddy.  I hope you find your dad."  It gets me every time.
2. Christmas Vacation - "Squirrel!"  Do I need to say anything more?
1. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas - It's my favorite moment and it's when the Grinch's heart grows and he lifts the Sleigh over he's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment