My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Leaf Blowers (Commentary)

Oh, I hate leaf blowers.  I work late so I sleep in until 8:30AM.  But the guys with their leaf blowers don't care.  Their personal noise making devices, blowing unwanted debris from one part of the drive way to the other end of the drive way, are the most ridiculous inventions ever.  It probably wouldn't bother me if they were quick about it but no one with a leaf blower is quick.  They love their little phallic toys.  They're zoned in and love to watch as "stuff" floats away from them.   Once I looked out my window and watched this one moron spend ten minutes blowing cut grass blades back and forth in the same spot as if he couldn't decide what to do with it.  Hey, pal, what about get a broom?   Sweep up the grass blades and put them in a plastic bag.  You can blow your leaves or the grass into the street but the street sweeper tomorrow morning is just going to blow it back into your drive away again, or the wind is going to take it and blow it back up onto your porch.   That piece of litter that you are blowing into your neighbor's yard will just come back when he uses his leaf blower to blow it onto your property.  I'm sick and tired of these leaf blower wars.  Pick the piece of paper up and put it in the trash.  Stop wasting the gallon of fuel it takes to operate your little machine and get a rake, get a broom, use those muscles God gave you, you lazy morons!  

No comments:

Post a Comment