My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Once Upon A Time (Season 2)

Ah, my guilty pleasure. Snow White, Prince Charming, their daughter Emma Swan, her son Henry Mills, the Evil Queen and Rumpelstiltskin now live in our world and now our world has magic in it. Enter new characters like Captain Hook and Mulan to muddle up the waters and we have us a wonderful (still a bit cheesy) show that had me glued to the screen. It will be interesting to see how long this show can remain consistently entertaining. How many more fairy tale characters are the show runners going to introduce? I’m looking forward to see what happens in Neverland next season. Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment