My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Caller (2011)

Rachelle LeFevre stars as a woman who moved into an apartment to escape her abusive husband. She suddenly gets a phone call from a woman claiming to be from the past. At first all is friendly until the woman on the phone turns out not to be just as messed up as the man she's trying to escape. Who knew Time manipulation could be so frightening? I loved this taunt thriller. It’s the kind of film you discover and want to share with all your friends. Is it perfect? No, but it’s still a great little movie. Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment