My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hotel Transylvania (2012)

Being a fan of animation means I’m pretty much entertained by most animated films, especially these days when it seems almost all the animated films being produced are excellent. Some of the humor in this monster mash father-daughter comedy is a bit crass; it’s still a funny and unexpected ride. Adam Sandler gives his voice to Dracula and I liked what he does here. So if you’re looking for a fun family film to watch this Halloween season I’d recommend this animated tale. Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment