My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Top Ten Best Re-Watchable Horror Films

There are a lot of great horror films but for a lot of them, you only really need to see it once and never see it again.  The Saw films are fun but I don’t feel the need to revisit them.  Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a masterpiece but I don’t really want to watch it yearly.  Here is my list of horror films that for whatever the reason I can watch again and again.

1. The Thing
2. Evil Dead 2
3. Ghostbusters
4. Into the Mouth of Madness
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Poltergeist
7. The Frighteners
8. Hellraiser
9. Cabin in the Woods

10. Slither

No comments:

Post a Comment