My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Qwister? (Commentary)

Netflix, what are you doing?  As a huge Netflix supporter, I've had to watch in horror as you make one blunder after another.  I'm one of the few who agree that you needed to raise your prices.  In order to stay competitive and obtain more content to stream, you had to raise your rates.  I get that.  Sure, you could have eased us into it but it was a necessary growing pain.  I like your service and I'm going to pay for it.  But now that you're going to divide your website into two, with one being called Qwister (awful name by the way), all I can do is laugh.  You're killing yourself!  No one wants to go back and forth between two websites to check on what's on your queue.  I'm loyal so I'll try it out but you're going to lose millions of subscribers and make it hard to compete as more and more companies line up to go head to head with you.  Amazon and Google for example.  Please, Mr. Reed, do the right thing and change your mind about this Qwister business.  I don't want to see my favorite company disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment