My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Green for Danger (1946)

A world war II medical mystery with a few surprises in its wake.  I must admit to having trouble getting into the film but when the Scotland Yard Insector Cockrill, and narrator, arrive the plot starts to thicken.  It's a fun movie to watch and it will keep you guessing.  If you enjoy British mysteries this is not to be missed.   What's especially fun is the ending which was perfect.  Grade: B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment