My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why Only Black Computers? (Commentary)

I'm looking to buy a printer for my computer and almost every printer out there is encased in gloss black plastic.  Is this these manufacturers way of convincing the world that they're not Apple?  Except for Apple and a few other models, it's all glossy black plastic and it's driving me crazy.  I looked at scanners too and it's the same thing.  For fun I wandered through the computer section and it's all black or grey or silver.  Does Apple have some legal hold on white plastic cases?  Why is this?  Even most of the  MP3s on the market are in different colors except for white.  I found one white printer and yet it had bad reviews.   What is a guy like me to do?  I remember when all computers were in white or grey tones.   Not anymore.  It's the other way around and I don't mind having a black laptop, mind you, but I'd rather not have a black printer on my white shelves.  It's an eye sore.  Too bad I can't just repaint these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment