My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Parks and Recreation (Season 3)

My wife and I are flying through this show because of the little one and I have nothing but praise for these show runners. I never really thought this concept would catch on. How wrong was I? Amy Poelher and gang continue to find comedy gold with each episode. Chris Pratt is my new hero and how is it Audrey Plaza is so likeable, she plays a serious-faced, flat-note character. Maybe it’s because she does it so well and there’s a vulnerability there that creeps through. Then there’s Rob Lowe who almost steals the show with his super optimistic state official. What a great show that just keeps improving with each season. Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment