My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Orphan Black (Season 1)

Tatiana Maslany is this show. If you want to see a young actress reinvent what an actress can do in a television program then check out this really fun science-fiction series from our friends up north. I guess it’s a bit of a spoiler to talk about the reason why she reinvents herself so I’ll just say the mystery of this show isn’t half as interesting as the character interactions. It’ll be interesting to see how long they can sustain this concept. Something tells me though that as long as they have talent like Maslany on board the producers are going to find a lot of success. Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment