My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Daredevil (Season 2)

Matt Murdock is back to protect Hell’s Kitchen and this time around it’s the Hand that’s come to pay the town a visit, along with a guy known as the Punisher.  Ultra-violent and very much in the same dark style as the first season of this Marvel property, I was very much pleased.  Elektra also appears as Murdocks’ ex-girlfriend and tension between Foggy Nelson and Murdock hits a boiling point.   Before getting a season 3 through it appears I’m going to get to see this crime fighter join up with the Defenders sometime next year.  Bring it.  Grade: A


No comments:

Post a Comment