My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

House of Cards (Season 3)

The chronicles of Frank Underwood continues and it’s Clare Underwood that really shines in this season.    Their relationship is the heart and soul of this show and whether they’re fighting or working together to manipulate and stay in power its addictive entertainment.   I’m not sure how long the writers can sustain the drama, especially with nowhere else for Frank to go but down, but the complexities of staying in power is very exciting.  Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are electric together as always.  Michael Kelly shines with Doug going to places that are truly riveting.  Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment