My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Green Lantern: Revenge of the Green Lanterns (Comic)

Geoff Johns continues to write Hal Jordan’s redemption. Here he must rescue the very same crew of Green Lanterns that he defeated when he was Parallax. Without going into too many details, this is a very enjoyable comic. The art work from Ivan Reis and Marc Campos is great. The volume collects issues 10 through 13. Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment