My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dexter (Season 7)

One of my favorite shows continues and it’s starting to feel like the story has run its course. Dexter Morgan aka The Bay Harbor Butcher and his sister Debra deal with the aftermath of last season and Dexter becomes romantically involved with another serial killer named Hannah McKay, played by the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski. Knowing that this is the second to last season I get the feeling that this stretch of story is all set up for what I hope turns out to be a stellar ending. This show deserves a great ending and I don’t believe the writers will fail me. The plot line though that is the heart and soul of this season deals with a closeted Ukrainian Mob Boss played by Ray Stevenson who wants to kill Dexter for the murder of his lover. Yet where the suspense really starts to heat up is when LaGuerta begins an investigation into Dexter, one that will forever change the show. Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment