My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Star Wars Forever (Commentary)

Star Wars The Force Awakens is only one year away.  It'll be a long wait but before we know it the next episode of the saga of sagas will be upon us.  To think after this we'll experience a Star Wars film a year.  Rian Johnson will follow up with Episode Eight, that's right the guy behind Brick and Looper.  Who ever made that call knows what they're doing.  Was it Kathleen Kennedy?  Probably.  She has always impressed me (except for that really bad adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender which we'll pretend didn't happen) and I have faith in her abilities.  Lucasfilm, so far, everything is lining up well.  One year from now I know where I'll be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment