My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hilary Clinton (Commentary)

I’m with her.  Of course.  Our other option is not even an option.  And I’m not going to vote for her because she’s the lesser of two evils, because she’s not evil at all.  I actually think she’s a good person and will make a terrific president.   How anyone could vote for the other guy, I don’t even want to say his name, is beyond me.  I understand it if you’re Republican . . . no, wait a minute.  I don’t understand it if you’re a Republican.  Do you really want the last Republican president (and let’s be clear, his failure will signal the end of the party) to be the Don?   What’s four more years?  Republicans, you survived just fine with Obama; I think you’ll survive another Clinton.  Regardless of her failings (which are Republican smoke screens) she is the most qualified person for the job.  Sure she won’t be able to do much of anything until there’s a Democratic Congress but at least she’ll represent our country with grace and intelligence.  While it will be nice to finally have a woman in the oval office her gender is irrelevant to me.  She’s worthy of the job and I trust in her completely.  I get it though.  She’s not an entertainer like the Don.  She isn’t a great orator like Obama.  She has some baggage.  I don’t care.  We’re not voting for entertainer of the year, we’re voting for a person who can manage the Executive branch, inspire our children, and be a good spokesperson to our neighboring countries.  Hilary is perfect for this role and any vote not for her is a vote for him.  Again it’s not even a choice, it’s so obvious who to vote for I can’t believe the polls show this race being so close.  But sadly it is and I’m terrified.  Hopefully America will walk up to the ballot box and suddenly find their common sense because this election is too important to let a qualified candidate like Hilary Clinton get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment