My Grading System

A+ = Masterpiece (I hold back on this one.) / A = Great. / A- = Really Good. / B+ = Good. / B = Decent (Serviceable). / B- = Flawed but okay (For those times there's something redeeming about the work). / C+ = Not very good (Skip it). C = Bad. / C- = Awful. / F = Complete Disaster (I hold back on this one too).

Note on Spoilers: I will try to avoid ruining a story by going into too much detail. But if I wish to include some revealing points to my analysis I will try to remember to add a separate spoiler paragraph.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Donald Trump (Commentary)

This is a joke, right.  I can’t believe this is happening.  Donald J. Trump is the Republican nominee for president.  President of the United States.  Not the President of the Spoiled-Rich Yacht club.  No, not the President of D-List Celebrities.  President of the United States of America.  Trump.  President of the United States.   They’re like polar opposites.  I can still remember watching Trump jump into the race many months ago and I thought it was his way of getting publicity.  There is no way this man can win this election.  We, as in the People of the United States, cannot allow this to happen.  What does it say about our country if we elect this dumb ass as our Commander-in-Chief?  How embarrassing.  How eye-opening!  Our country really has lost its way.   Please American let’s not be dumb.  We're better than this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment